Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟ 2n7ob9fRemaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟ Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟

Go down 
AuthorMessage
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟ Empty
PostSubject: Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟   Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Piercing East Maiden.

entry:: 01.

So I guess it begins here. Proper grammar says I musn't start journals with the word, "today," but when was that a problem? "Today, I busted my kunai somehow." "Today, I had the best meal in the whole wide world." "Today, I got to see something really cool." Journals, diaries, memory notes were each to their own, and if they want to make grammatical errors, so be it. Not like it's being graded, right? Read it and weep, my dears.

Writing with quills was harder than I thought. The feathers keep untangling, causing some messy blotches on the thin paper I've been granted with. I do not advise ink spills either, especially on your kiminos. One mess and there goes a perfectly beautiful kimono ruined. I guess I shouldn't complain; it was my idea to get the cheapest, and apparently, most breakable bottle to store my ink. Did I mention I hate ink spills?

Now, it's not even about my memories. It's about killing time by writing useless crap to show mother that I've actually wrote something in my life. "Education is important," she has told me over and over, yet, has never put me to drastic work, with impossible quotas such as, "Why not write down your childhood memories?" until now. Childhood memories? Like what did I remember? I cried when I was a child, and ate all my baby food, with the exception of some selective vegetables. There was nothing interesting, other than some miniscule key points in my life some kids may, or may not say that they've experienced. Cool life, eh?

Looking back, there's really nothing about my childhood worth mentioning. And questioning my mother about anything would probably make her pretty disappointed. Probably expected me to remember at least a few things, and it's not like I can't remember; more or less, I don't want to remember. I haven't had any life-changing moments during my youth, nor anything "cool" enough worth mentioning. The most fun I've had was probably at "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory." [Ha. Ha.]

So, instead of recalling my childhood, it'd be more reasonable to recall my memories. I know; what's the difference? Basically, I figured I'd know, or at least, remembered, how I felt when I was young, and jotting down all those feelings, and get a good journal going. Not what mother expected, but it should meet her criteria. This is beginning to seem more and more like school work. -sigh.-
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com

Remaining Memories. ⌜Sōki⌟
Page 1 of 1