Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) 2n7ob9fThose clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:40 am

Karamu had not been out of the house for a while now, he decided it was time to go and be somewhere else. He got dressed and washed his face, he always washed his face before he headed out, he felt dirty if he did not. He went downstairs and his mom said "Hey Karamu, you're finally up. Want some toast?"
"No thanks, I'm heading out for a bit. Throw me an apple if you would."
He caught the apple, thanked mom and headed off to wander around. He was wandering the streets, saying hello to those he knew and watching life go on as normal around the village, he felt happy, the village was warm and good today, the sun was out and everyone was in a good mood. He reached his destination, the park. He finished his apple by this time and threw the core to a wandering cat. He went and sat down by a tree, he rested against the tree and watched the clouds roll by, it was lovely to watch. He slid down a bit further until he was lying down. He was at peace, he just hoped something bad did not happen to his peace.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Gabriel had became bored over the past few hours he had nothing to do he sat around in his apartment it was about 320 square feet blue curtains covering the windows a black rug his plain bed with one pillow and a thin blanket everything in his room was very blan its not so much he was a blan guy he was to lazy to doing anything about it. But now was not the time for discussing Drapes and what not. Gabriel had woke up few hours ago he had just sat there doing nothing he staring at the peach colored wall he sat up and looked at his door and trying to deceiver whether he wanted to go out or not he just looked at it he was still in his underwear which means he would have to get dress but he had a Surveillance last night and he fought a few goons and he was kinda of tired or it was the fact he didn't want to be told by a fellow Jounin the Hokage wanted him after what he did a few weeks ago. It had been about a week since the incident. But learning the forbidden jutsus was well worth it and there was the matter of stealing the Scroll back from the ANBU. "Ahhhh" Gabriel said in a kinda of angrerd way. He got up sort of jumping of his bed went into his closet about 10 feet from the end of his bed. He pushed the door open "creeek" the Sound of the bottom of the closest sliding door against his bamboo floor. He looked in just the normal Jounin outfit there were around 10 of them. He grabbed one and put it on he looked around for his headband it was siting face up with the straps put behind the metal Konoha symbol. He picked it up and slapped it on his forehead and looked around for his shoes. His eyes darterad around until he found them he slipped them on. He pushed the Brown door in his room open and walked down stairs. He was on the 5th floor so it took him a little bit to get to the lobby. As he walked down stairs he could see the lobby come into view he saw the large brown desk were Mr.Kiyoto sat the wall painting the tables the Small ramen stand were it was not open it was around 9 and it didn't open tell 10. He smile at Mr.Kiyoto and slipped out the door and into the crowd it wasn't populated morning so he had no need to travel on the roofs he took a nice stroll with the wind breezing against his face. He kept moving until he finally came across a kid under a oak tree he looked about 12 or something he knew he was a genin he was asleep it looked like he said aloud "This is going to be fun" Gabriel really didn't know what he was going to do but just something to preoccupy him. He jump infront of the Genin and said "Hi There" As loud as he could and waited to see the Genin response he knew he would really freak him out because of his 6'5 Size.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com/konohagakure-nin-f15/shepp
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Karamu was wondering about clouds, were they just water that floated and rained or were they something more, maybe a message or a sign of something. He was thinking a bit more about it when a loud and anoying noise came out of nowhere, a man was shouting hello at him and it annoyed him. Karamu opened and wiped his eyes slowly and saw a giant of a man standing above him, the guy must've been about 6'6 or something and made Karamu jump a moment but he tried to hide it by looking serious and slightly annoyed, and hopefully did. Karamu replied with "Uh, hello. Are you needing something because I'm the wrong guy to come to, a lazy genin. Unless you are meant to be my jounin sensei which in that case, I'm Karamu Nara, pleased to meet you but please quieten down, you are hurting my head."
He recognized he may be viewed as rude but he did not care, this guy had the tenacity to leap out and yell at Karamu. Karamu sat up and scratched his head as he awaited a response from the loud man.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Gabriel Saw the kid jump back a little he started to speak "Uh, hello. Are you needing something because I'm the wrong guy to come to, a lazy genin. Unless you are meant to be my Jounin sensei which in that case, I'm Karamu Nara, pleased to meet you but please quieten down, you are hurting my head."
Gabriel liked the kid he seemed smart so Gabriel decide to accept his offer. Gabriel began to speak "Hmmmm you seem smart kid and rambunctious just like me when I was a Genin" he toke a step forward right in front of him "If you want to be my Genin I need to know what kind of Genin you are as in what elements you uses and other things that's your first test very simple and after that I will Began a battle and that's your last test so just two test can you handle that" He waited for the young Genin to reply
Back to top Go down
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:49 am

Karamu was suprised by the man's reaction, he had called Karamu smart and rambunctious. Karamu had never once been called rambunctious in his life, he never thought it suited him, he also did not care too badly. He was also asked what sort of genin he was if he wanted to become the guy's student, he decided it was time to get a sensei, he had avoided getting into a genin team or having a sensei for about 2 years. Karamu stood up, yawned and then said "I can handle that, I needed some exercise anyway. My element alignment is water. As my name suggests, I'm a Nara and so use shadow techniques, I also have some training in genjutsu. They are my skills in battle. A basic ninjutsu and genjutsu guy. I want to ask something back, I never got your name, what is it? I'm kind of interested in you and what sort of person you are, in terms of elements and ninjutsu or genjutsu or whatever."
He took a step back and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 pm

The Kid began to speak he then finished. Hmmmm he thought to him self a water user and a Nara I could work with this kid he had never been a Sensi but he thought whats it going to hurt he. Sat down on the grass "Hmh well then very interesting well to let you know I am Know as White Flash of Konoha I know you might have heard of me I am pretty famous but just call me Sensi. I am a Fire and Wind user I also use Medical ninjustsus. If you wanted to know that." Gabriel stood up made a few hand signs "Get Ready for the Second Test" A large fire ball flew towards Karamu.

Name: Endan - Fireball
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.
Back to top Go down
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Karamu listened to the man explain a bit about himself, he claimed he was known as the white flash of Konoha, he had never heard of the name before. He was told to just call the guy senei, so Karamu would. Sensei then said that he used wind and fire and medical techniques, Sensei sounded dangerous. Sensei then blew a fireball at Karamu, Karamu leapt back and made a few hand signs, a large amount of water appeared in front of him and the fireball hit that and the fire was put out. A blast of steam came off it and then dispersed.
Karamu then realised that he should fight back, to make himself look impressive, he had just made full use of elemental weaknesses. He made a clone out of water and then the two ran towards Sensei and then the clone ran towards sensei and Karamu made a hand sign, his shadow followed behind the clone, he hoped that sensei would be busy focusing on the clone and the shadow would catch him and then Karamu may win the fight against sensei. The clone went for a kick and the Shadow followed, the instant the clone was dispersed, from a counter probably, the shadow would catch sensei and Karamu would be on the way to beating the supposed 'White flash'.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Gabriel saw the two clones rush forward and the shadow rushing behind them. Gabriel thought to himself well this kid is about to know why they call me White Flash. He shot forward bring his hands out in punching formation he punches both of the clones sending them flying backwards while still running he then darts upwards next to the tree and Kicked the kid forward while the other one of his legs way on the tree he was thrown about 10 feet into the sunlight. This all toke about 2 seconds which had gave the Genin very little time to react. He wonder how stupid this Genin was to charge a opponent head on without knowing how strong they were or fast or anything. This Genin would need some work. He Looked at the Genin to see what he was going to next.
Back to top Go down
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Karamu watched in disbelief as sensei moved at an incredible speed, destroying the clone and then he kicked Karamu at an incredible speed and force, sending him flying backwards into a tree. Karamu got back up and coughed, that had hurt and he now knew why the guy was known as white flash. He then decided to go and try something different, he would resort to one of his favourite techniques. He made the hand signs and then sensei was surrounded at all sides by many clones that were walking towards him, if he tried fighting them, it would do nothing, they would just reform and keep coming in. He made the clones all pull out a kunai in each hand, he had done so as well, he then pulled is arms back in the same way as the clones and then at the same time threw the 2 kunai towards sensei, he hoped he would connect with this, he could not avoid them all, one his kunai may hit and if not, he can continue pressing the attack with the clones.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Gabriel watched as the clones surround him he just looked at them. This kid foolish foolish foolish. Gabriel lunged forward hitting the clone his hand went right through the clones head. Damn this is weird he thought. He ran at the clone flying right through it. He looked for the kid hmm were did he go damn kids and trees more clones appeared in front of him. He ran to the tree. Two kunai soared at him one at his head and one at his arm he quickly grabbed them in mid air he threw them back at the kid who was now in a tree. He jumped up behind him Gabriel had jumped about 20 feet to get to the kid he grabbed the kid by the collar and threw hurtling towards the ground. If the kid reacted in time he would not make a large dent in the ground if not he would slam against the ground. "Shit" Gabriel said aloud He had not be playing attention to how fast he was moving he did all this in less then 4 seconds. The kid slammed against the ground the kid left about a 20 foot crest in the
ground. He then saw the kunai go by him. "Shit" Gabriel said aloud again. The kid looked pretty banged up from were Gabriel could see. Gabriel watched to see if the kid was still up to fight.
Back to top Go down
Karamu
Konoha Genin
Karamu

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Karamu was hoping that this would work but everything would turn horrible. He watched as sensei found him out and had ggrabbed him and threw him into the ground making a large crater, Karamu cried out in pain as he hit the ground. He could barely move, he thought that he had broken some bones 'Is this guy trying to kill me?!'
He then pulled out a kunai with his last bit of strength and threw it at sensei, he hoped it would get him and maybe kill him, this guy was going too hard for a genin to compete against. He then stood up, he had not seen if he had made contact, he then fell backwards, getting up had made something crack and he fell down and just looked up at the sky and weakly said "I Give...up."
He was now left at sensei's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Gabriel jumped down of the tree he had beat up the Genin pretty bad he felt horrible. He looked at the Genin he was pretty bloody and scarred up. Gabriel walked forward towards the crater he hearerd the Kid say mercy. "Hmmmmm you pass the test you will now become my Apprentice congrats" Gabriel said he picked up the Genin and threw the Genin on his back and started to take him to the ramen shop. He was a little supprized the Genin could take a hit like that and still be able to get up he was pretty tough. Gabriel soon arrived at the shop he sat him down on a chair and asked him what he wanted " He waited for him to reply. He then threw money at the Cashier lots of money and told the Kid he had to go do something. He got up and left as he was leaving he said "Eat all you want"

Exit Topic You can investgate if you want but Finsh topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)   Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those clouds sure are fluffy (Open)
Page 1 of 1