Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Kazura, Senki 2n7ob9fKazura, Senki Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Kazura, Senki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

NAME: Kazura Senki
SEXUALITY: Pansexual

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
Combat:
Kazura, Senki L_a8a4459d153c436fb17a93f2cfd0f6c0
Senki is a beautiful woman. She has pale, almost flawless skin. Her hair is snow-white, and they match her wings. Unlike others of her clan, she has six, long, narrow wings. These wings have armor plating over the base to protect them from enemy attacks. The plating is strong, but flexible to allow for a full range of movement. Senki wears a large tunic over her clothes, covering most of her body. The tunic is white, and trimmed in gold and blue. Underneath the tunic she wears all leather, and metal plating to protect her during combat. This plating it made from the same strong material as the plating over her wings. Her eyes are a pale brown, and her lips are never colored. Her boots seem to be made of the same metal as the rest of her protective gear, though they sport strange onyx spikes to allow for maximum kicking damage. Senki wields two blades. The first blade is constantly hidden in a scroll, attached to the inside of her sleeve. The second is strapped to her waist and seems to be made of the same material as the rest of her metal equipment. However, her blade was made to never bend or break. It is also said that it will never dull or stain.

Everyday:
Kazura, Senki ___pinkhair-1
While walking around in the open, Senki likes to keep herself hidden. She uses a henge jutsu to take away her wings, and pulls her hair back into a messy bun. Her eyes remain red, and her hair remains white. Her pale skin looks the same, though her face seems a bit more cheerful while in disguise. She is always found in a kimono, usually black and white with floral or flame patterns on it. Her Obi is made of black silk, and she wears the traditional sandals and socks. Senki will color her lips, and put on light eyeshadow and eyeliner to make herself a bit more attractive. She always seems shy, never meeting people's eye contact and always smiling slightly.

VILLAGE: Moon Kumogakure
ELEMENTS: Fire/Lightning
SPECIALTIES: Ninjutsu/Medical
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: Massive chakra reserve

-Showing her power
-Fire
-Flying
-Searching
-Playing games
-Killing
-Storms when on the ground
DISLIKES:
-People
-Water
-Storms when flying
-Feeling weak
-The thought of never finding Nii-sama
-Authority
-Being talked down to
WEAKNESSES:
-Can't fly during storms
-Hot headed
-Absorbed in the thought of Nii-sama
STRENGTHS:
-High pain-tolerance/Love for pain
-High stamina
-Can Fly
FEARS:
-Never finding Nii-sama
-Seeing Nii-sama die
-Disappointing Nii-sama when she finds him.

PERSONALITY:
Senki is quiet and collective. She never talks unless asked a question, and rarely makes friends. She doesn't like working with a team, but she will when she needs to without complaint or resistance. While most would scream out in pain, Senki releases a pleased sigh. The only thing she enjoys more than other's pain is her own pain. This makes her careless and dangerous in battle. She won't worry about taking damage, and sure as hell won't worry about taking damage. She hates almost everything and everyone. They are in a neutral relationship. Senki is a twisted, evil person. She is over confident, and will not turn anything or anyone to ash. Much like her element would portray, she has a bad temper, a lot of power, and even more stamina.

FAMILY: Alive- Nii-sama
Dead- Everyone else

JUTSU:

RP SAMPLE:
Senki appeared at the front gates of the Hidden Leaf Village in a flash. Ashes swirled around her as the flames she had used as a medium for transportation dispersed. The sun was high in the air, having just passed the mid-point of the day. With a confident smirk, she began to walk toward the closed doors. She raised her hand to the sky, her thumb and middle finger touching. With a sudden flick of her fingers, she snapped. The sound resonated through the silent area, followed by the sound of crackling flames. A torrent of flames seared the air as it traveled toward the massive, wooden gate. The entire gate was consumed in flames in a matter of minutes, the wood being consumed like meat in a lion's den. Senki stepped through the fire, unafraid to get burned. Today she wore her make-shift akatsuki tunic. It resembled her everyday tunic, except it was made of black fabric and held the traditional cloud patterns of the Akatsuki. She stalked through the ash, fire, and smoke like a demon through hell. Her eyes burned and glowed in the firelight, as her fingers met one more time. With another snapping noise, the small stand where Jounin guards stood was set ablaze. With a twisted grin, she continued onward. Reaching into her tunic, she produced several explosive tags. These tags flew through the air like arrows, sticking to the sides of buildings. The tags erupted into flames, sending the rubble flying into innocent bystanders. Smoke filled the air, sending the world into the abyss of false-night. The air was now filled with the cries of both angry and afraid. However, one noise that resonated above all others was the laughter of a devil. Senki continued through town, slaying ninja left and right with her trusted blade, turning others into piles of ash.
"Where is the challenge? Feed my hatred you pathetic mortals! Come, bring your strongest and challenge the Goddess of Ashes!" She declared, thrusting her blade into the sky. Her tunic billowed around her as heavy winds picked up, her eyes and blade glowing in the firelight. She stood there for several minutes awaiting a challenger worthy of her time.

HISTORY: [arcs please.]

---

RP EXPERIENCE: 2 years?
ANYTHING ELSE:
Short app, sorry.

Last edited by Suibou Daisuke on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

History:

Birth&Childhood
Senki was born under the full moon. She didn't cry much, even then. This worried the family, and she spent a lot of time at the hospital. When she turned four she stopped going to the hospital, they had discovered nothing wrong with her. Senki began to live life like a normal child. She played with her clan members, lived with her family, and lived and all around normal childhood. Her favorite game was playing ninja, and she dreamed of becoming a powerful kunoichi like her mother. Her favorite clan member was a boy named Saruno. Though they were really cousins, she called him Nee-san and looked up to him like an older brother. She was like glue with him, though she never knew if he returned the affection. She didn't quite understand people, so it was easy for her to be confused by something as simple as this.

Academy
Senki went to the academy with everyone else. She made some great friends, and they stayed up all night talking about class and how they would become ninja like their parents. She made average grades, and always rivaled with her best friend Niiro. Niiro was a strong, stubborn, boy. He was also the best in the class. He was amazing at everything from Henge to sparring. Senki swore that one day she'd beat him in a fight. She began staying after with her sensei for extra lessons to improve herself. One day, the sensei got sick of it and told her to train with her friends. Senki hated her sensei ever since that day, no one treated her like that. A few days after, she unlocked the first stage of her kekkei genkei. It was rare for anyone to unlock it at her age, and with nothing to push it along. She had simply been sitting in class one day, glaring at her teacher, when she began to feel her chakra network move and pulse. She focused her chakra into her palm to experiment with this, and discovered a small orb of chakra there. She ran her open hand along it, and the chakra thinned out into a senbon. She threw the senbon and it struck her sensei square between the eyes. No one ever discovered who had killed the sensei.

Fleeing the Moon
Sick with grief, Senki began slacking in class. Her grades began to plummet, and she was told she might not pass. However, when the day came she passed with flying colors. She had never told anyone about the activation of her kekkei genkei until then. She went home with her headband in her right hand, and her veins showing more than usual. Her parents congratulated her, and they celebrated. That night, she was haunted with dreams of her sensei. She woke ill, regurgitating the celebritory dinner all over the floor. Crying, she wiped her mouth clean and opened her window. The next morning she was gone. Senki spent many years as a missing ninja, honing her skills all on her own. She met a Kazura on the road once when she was older, and he gave her scrolls of their clans techniques. He said it was the last of the things he owned, and that he might have been the last of the clan. Hearing this news, Senki felt something she hadn't felt in a long time. She was worried for Saruno.

The hunt for Saruno
Senki began her search at her old home. She came upon the ruins and was stunned. She stood for almost an hour, just staring at the blackened remains of buildings. Crying out in horror, she began to go through the ruins. It seemed no one had gone through it yet, for she saw charred skeletons everywhere she went. Coming upon her house, she traced through the ruins to where her old bedroom used to be. There, sitting by the place where she used to sleep, was her mother and father's skeletons. They had been praying by her bed side when the attack began. Her father was fallen in a way that Senki could tell her was just getting up to fight when some unknown person killed him. Her mother looked like she had been protecting something, but whatever it was had burned away during the fight. Senki left that horrible place, and swore never to return. She began to ask around, showing everyone she knew a picture that she had of Saruno and her only days before her graduation. No one could help her. That was, until she heard that the Akatsuki had gained a new leader. She checked this out, realizing that if Saruno were anywhere he would be in a position of power. However, no matter how long and hard she looked she could not find him. So, she joined the nearest village in the hopes that one day she would become strong enough to be reunited with the last of her family. However, it seemed that the rumors were a lie, for she got the Akatsuki and found no Kazura clan members. She was recruited, and stayed with the Akatsuki. Only two weeks after joining, She killed the leader in his sleep and took his ring. Becoming the leader, she decided to take over the Organization and find her family later.

Kumogakure no Sato:
When it became clear to Senki that she could not find her Nii-san the way she was, she left the Akatsuki. She obviously was not powerful enough for her Nii-san quite yet, and she felt she needed more structure to become powerful. So, she joined Kumogakure. The Raikage was a bit skeptical at the time, and so he put her through dozens of tests that pushed her to her very limit. However, she proved both loyal and powerful enough to join the village, and as such was inducted in as a Jounin of Kumogakure.

Last edited by Suibou Daisuke on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Jutsu:

Kazura Techniques:
Spoiler:

Katon:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Suibou Daisuke on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Non-Elemental:
Spoiler:

Raiton:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Suibou Daisuke on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Medical Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Suibou Daisuke on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 pm

just one question, with this whole wing thing ( this includes Zane) These can't fly right? Because I would consider that an unfair advantage. ( If this post gets in the way, ill delete it.)
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:35 pm

As far as I know we have wings so we can fly....
But there is a disadvantage to that, being that she can only fly in clear weather...and she doesn't generally fly in combat since going from sky to land so quickly would cause her to be shaky and off-balance((similar to the concept of when one gets off of a boat after a while at sea.))
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm

I see... as long as you don't soar through the sky and muurder from above every second of RP, I guess it's fine. ( Considering I have wyrens.)
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Oh, and I forgot to post that I'm done ^-^

I never PM'ed...but is Aka leader still available? I believe my history mentions me becoming leader, but I can edit that out if its not
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Well, Akatsuki Leader is technically 'open', but I don't think im athorized to give that position away, Misa might have someone in mind ( same with KAges). You could be Akatsuki, but we really need more active village ninja, however, I won't stop you from being Akatsuki, I'd prefer you not.
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Hmm....I'd love to be a village nin, but that would require screwing with my history..

Would it be logical for Kumogakure to take in an akatsuki member?
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 pm

you know what they say, ' Anythings possible in the Naruniverse' lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:22 pm

-you can't have an Akatsuki ring, This will make complications later.

- Lighting Body flicker seems like a way to obtain extra shushin, so I'm gonna have to deny that.

- FOur Pillar binding is S-rank

- Shadow CLone is Konoha only. Same with Shadow Shurikan, and other shadow fill in the blank.

- TEmporary body paralyze sounds medical, and a higher rank to be able to paralyze some ones body.

- Roof Tile shurkan.. Really? when are you gonna be on a roof ._.

- Pein Jutsu arent aloud.

- Since your clan hasnt been approved ( I'll do it later or get somone else to do it) I won't move this app immediately, mkay Razz
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Z wrote:
-you can't have an Akatsuki ring, This will make complications later.

- Lighting Body flicker seems like a way to obtain extra shushin, so I'm gonna have to deny that.

- FOur Pillar binding is S-rank

- Shadow CLone is Konoha only. Same with Shadow Shurikan, and other shadow fill in the blank.

- TEmporary body paralyze sounds medical, and a higher rank to be able to paralyze some ones body.

- Roof Tile shurkan.. Really? when are you gonna be on a roof ._.

- Pein Jutsu arent aloud.

- Since your clan hasnt been approved ( I'll do it later or get somone else to do it) I won't move this app immediately, mkay Razz

#1- Okay ^-^

#2- It isn't really, as it counts toward the shunshin already used in combat.

#3- Okay

#4- Fair enough, but can I keep the raiton ones?

#5- I'm a medical ninja

#6- You never know xD

#7- Gimme a name so I can remove it?

#8- Okay
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

#4- wait what?

#7- Lit apparation

also, what the hell is a pansexual? ._.
Back to top Go down
Suibou Daisuke

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Alright, its taken out.

I have raiton bunshins, that are basically shadow clones but they explode with raiton chakra.

Pansexual basically means that I don't discriminate genders. Love who you love, no matter the gender.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Kazura, Senki A_047-1

ZAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazura, Senki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazura, Senki   Kazura, Senki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazura, Senki
Page 1 of 1