Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

[Z] Rain, more rain. 2n7ob9f[Z] Rain, more rain. Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

[Z] Rain, more rain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

[Z] Rain, more rain. Empty
PostSubject: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Behind the tedious green of bushes and bushes of plants, stood quietly a girl, whose strands of pool-blue swept alongside the leaves, intertwining against another. The wind had ferociously picked up at the hour, which wasn’t unusual in these lands. Kumo was experiencing many seasonal rainstorms, reaching its peak during this time of the year. Land of Lightning, they said, they called. However, the brilliant array of white spark had not yet managed to make their way down to the dull ground where Sōki stood.

“Oh, lightning..” The voice murmured, her bottom lip quivering at the almighty shake of another breeze. Pleading for the electric shock wouldn’t do so much, but having been deprived of a good thunderstorm, she was desperate. The lightning, which brought fear upon most creatures in this land; the lightning, which brought amazement to children’s eyes; and the lightning, which kept the village unique to all others.

The sleeves of her kimono unfolded in the wind, bringing Sōki back to reality, as the soft fabric glided against her fingertips. She stood, behind the green, away from peering eyes. Blinking once, twice, then another, a black silhouette appeared within walking distance of her. The fellow walked slowly, perhaps enjoying a nice stroll in the uncomfortable weather. Humidity did not mix well with wind, and soon, rain would start to fall. Another rainstorm, but no lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 pm

" Hmmm, the rain and lightning, working together to make such a lovely compostition. The rain sets the beat with small pitters and patters as the thunder drives the rythem straight into my soul. Oh great storm let me contribute to your charming song, with a part of my own." Baku said in a voice that spoke with the beat of the rain that was pooling into small puddles around him.

At this he began to hum a low hum that echoed around and match with the instrumental of the storm. His low song continued as he walked past a small area filled with bushes and shrubs. As the rain ceased to fall and the vallys of the country were put back into an echoeing silence, he ending the song with a long held out note. At this Baku took a large bow. As he started to raise his head he noticed that he wasn't alone. ' Hmm, seems like somone with some considerable chakra is nearby, perhaps a fellow ninja.' he thought as he stood up.

Follow the chakra signature, Baku found himself peering through a large bush and finding a young girl behind the green veil. " Salutations young tulip of Kumo. What brings you here in such weather? Surely it is frightening for a lady such as yourself." He said fancifully as he did a short arm twirl and bow.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Her chin lifted as her orbs focused on another particular aspect of the scenery. Looking above, dense clouds captured her field of view as miniscule droplets of rain started to fall. As the rhythm of the rain sped up, the clouds seemed to be lowering down with each pitter patter, moving ever-so-quickly. The radiance of its beauty overwhelmed the girl as her mouth slightly opened in awe, unconsciously.

Returning her point of convergence towards the figure from her short break, it had seemed he was walking quite closer to her, more or less, headed straight for her. Had she been revealed? With the thought, Sōki moved a foot back, with the other following, in hopes of the grass muting her steps. Regardles, her procedure was heard due to the rain. A curse escaped her lips.

Within visible distance, it wasn’t long after another came into the scene. The border between them disallowed physical view, which, in this case, was a plus. No information about his identity could be deciphered with the obstruction of the bushes. A rather masculine voice, she was able to figure out, but nothing beyond the simplicity of gender.

A small, yet significant smile played on her lips, portraying the unknown feeling. “Greetings,” Sōki said in a sing-song voice, “I’m not sure what you’re talking about. The weather is quite beautiful and lovely. I’m sure you feel the same, unless you have another explanation to be outside in such a “frightening” weather.” The smile widened.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 pm

" Ah, I suppose you don't find rain and thunder frightening? Good to hear, I find it as beautiful as it is noisy. The falling of rain sets me soul on fire and the thunder lights my heart as well. The feeling spreads through my body, it's so invigorating, wouldn't you agree?" Baku said as he stepped back from the bush and brushed the leaves and twigs off himself.

" Rain is such a symbolic thing, a gift from nature unto the world. Mother Nature must be a fine mistress to present us mere humans with such an enlighting gift." HE continued in a distant voice, his mind almost leaving his body to places unknown.

" AH! Oh nature, I salute you!" He whispered as he pulled out a small flute from his bag and started to play a choatic tune that resemble a large storm.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:07 pm

As uncomfortable it was, to be interacting with stranger, similarities such as the adoration of the invigorating weather had made the girl feel more with herself when speaking. “Perhaps.. or perhaps it’s just the scene that makes our eyes twinkle with delight. Rain is beautiful, yes. Sending ripples through the small puddles is a sight well worth watching.”

“Then there’s lightning.” She continued, her eyes grazing over the sky once more, in hopes of finding one. “Descending down as fast as it can, until it reaches the ground.. So fast, some eyes can’t adjust to the overwhelming speed. However, when caught a glimpse, it’s almost.. supernatural.”

Childish thoughts had moved in her head, bringing out her true self—still, yet, a young girl. The real function of lightning was something Sōki did not learn quite yet, but had been interested in it for a long time. But, figuring out the actuality behind all the magical scenes would damage her sense of imagination and possibly her optimism.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Stopping the tune to listen to the unknown company, Baku let out a breathful sigh. " Ah the lightning, yes the lightning, so vivid in color, yet absent in texture. Of how I wish I could reach out and touch natures perfected lightning, not that of a shinobi. If my skin burnt and my insides were roasting, but I had one glance at natures inner beauty, I would wish it be done. Nature is like a murder I suppose, the more we find out, the more we wish we didn't know." HE said in a voice that rose gradually.

" The way I see lightning, is reunion with the sky and earth. The clouds boil over with tears, until it finally charges towards earth as if it were a loved one. And as soon as this journey starts, it ends as the lightning disperses, feeling fulfilled... I must say, this conversation seems to get more interesting the more we converse." Baku said as he pulled out a small bottle of win and a glass and started to pour himself a glass.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Truthfully, her desire for lightning didn’t run in her as strong as his. The knowledge and thoughtfulness he contained was beyond anything she would even begin to imagine. Comparing nature to murder could be considered as a contradiction, but in this case, it made clear sense. Getting it around Sōki’s head would be another story.

“I must say, your view of the beauty is.. enlightening.” She said formally and respectfully. “I daresay you’ve seen some of the magnificent ones around these parts..” The rain had slowed down, not very odd for such different weather as this. Heavy droplets became smaller and the ripples around the many puddles were lessening. Soon it’ll start to pick up again, she thought.

Grazing over the bloody red liquid, her attention fixated upon the wine he withdrew. Sōki wasn’t very fond of any type of alcoholic beverages, and including wine, it just seemed to be too bitter for her taste. As different as he was, this wasn’t the time to penalize him for his uniqueness. Even if he just happened to be carrying a bottle of wine and most conveniently, a glass.

“I assume you’re from Kumo?” Her attempt at small talk, as poor as it is, was worth spending time for. From the space between the two, as well as the bushes, the view wasn’t clear; at least, not for a full-body view. Pertaining to her question, not many villagers knew of her fortress in the forests of Kumo; let alone wanders. Knowing his rank within the shinobi world would make for a more or less comfortable conversation. Perhaps a good question after all.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

" Ah why of course I am from Kumo, I am a proud Kumo Jounin. I'm also the greatest scientific mind in the country. MY intellectual breakthroughs are world renown and I've won many awards with them. My fighting skills are sharp and my wit is considerable sharper, I am the one and only, Bakuyaku Maguma." Baku said with a sip of his glass and a swish of his cloak.

" My hobbies include, singing, dancing, writing, conducting, fighting, and expirementing."
He rambled on, looking towards the sky as rain starrted to fall down. Ralizing how much he had been talking, he turned his head towards the bush and smiled. " How about you tell me more about yourself?" He asked pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Z] Rain, more rain.   [Z] Rain, more rain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Z] Rain, more rain.
Page 1 of 1