Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Waking up from a Dream 2n7ob9fWaking up from a Dream Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Waking up from a Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

Waking up from a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 am

Gabriel woke up he looked around he had no idea what happened he just remembered he had passed out training a summoning jutsus he then started to remember everything. He just learned a forbidden jutsu. He hoped that no one knew he then thought that he was in a different world when he learned it so no one knew. He then saw doctors and nurses moving all around him he wonder how long he was out he asked a doctor "How long was I out" The doctor said "Only 3 weeks". He then asked “What Happened” the doctor then explained everything. He got up and said "May I Leave" The doctor said "You may not we need to keep you here for at least another week you’re not well it’s amazing your still alive." with that Gabriel replied "Screw you" He then jumped through the window glass went every were. He made a few hand signs and slowly floated to the ground. As he did this the doctors were yelling and at him and other things. He knew he would be chased after for his on good but he wanted to get out of here. He started to run into the streets he then transformed into a normal man with a brown rob. He saw a squad of Chuunin and Jounin on the roof tops looking for him he picked up his pace as he started to walk towards his apartment.

Last edited by Sheppard on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com/konohagakure-nin-f15/shepp
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm

{Sheppard asked me to rp as many different npc squads, so here are their names:
Tohiko: Brown hair, basic kenjutsu using chuunin.
Narcissa: Blue haired female raiton using jounin.
Dom: Bald muscular Inuzuka chuunin.
Mastradoj: Dom's dog, five feet long, three feet tall, red.
This is the squad after Shepp.}

Tohiko's view: Tohiko was summoned for a mission with his two greatest freinds of all time, Dom and Narcissa. They had been a squad, and were very close. Only Narcissa had been promoted to jounin though, which was a let down. Tohiko, ever since first meeting Narcissa, had thought of her as the most beautiful person on the planet. He had had a massive crush on her, and even kept pictures of her on his bedroom.

But now was not the time to propose his love to her, he had to find a man. He had escaped from the hospital, and had apparently learned a powerful jutsu. They were supposed to go and catch him, then bring him back to the hospital, which is tougher than it sounds. They were on a roof, looking down at the many people in Kohona streets, and Tohiko was clueless.

Narcissa's view: Dammit, Narcissa hated being with her two old squadron members. They were stupid and weak, not even able to match her in a fight. Also, Tohiko had a secret interest in her, and Narcissa could tell. But Narcissa was not like that, she didn't like men. She was more interested in other women. But now was the time for a mission.

Narcissa looked down at the many people in the crowded street below. She closed her eyes, and then tried to home in on his chakra, the man who escaped. Obviously, he was the one with the most chakra, and in a few seconds, and then looked down to see a hurried man in the streets. She knew it had to be him. She looked to tell Dom first, but he was already gone. Just like him, to go out and do something alone.

She turned to Tohiko. "Alright, you stay up here and survey the man, and send a note or something if he does something bizarre." She turned and left, following the man from the rooftops, except slowly, so he wouldn't see.

Dom's view: Dom knew who the man was when he first looked upon the streets. Out of both his teammates, he was the strongest and fastest, but he had not become jounin due to his immense weakness to genjutsu and inability to perform ninjutsu. But he could track perfectly.

While is two unimportant cohorts surveyed the area, Dom and his animal companion, Mastradoj followed the man, then got far ahead of him. They remained hidden among the many venders, and then approached the man when he saw him.

"Huh, I gotted you...Now you must go back to da hospital...Or I get a meal for today..." Dom licked his lips while waiting for the man to awnser.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Gabriel knew the Squad was on to him he thought there were around 2. Gabriel was well knew that they were both Chuunin due to there in ability to console themselves. He double his pace it was now more of a jog. Suddenly a man jumped infront of him. He started to speak "Huh, I gotted you...Now you must go back to da hospital...Or I get a meal for today..." Gabe could help but laugh he then replied "Who do you think I am some punk who learned a forbidden jutsu if you think that your wrong. There are 2 of you right doing tranagle ambush or something along that those lines. I am not sure were the third one is he or she can keep themselves hidden while you 2 cant. You also have a dog right he is with the other one. Opps i almost forgot" He poofed back to his normal self. His dirty blonde hair was a mess his light blue eyes were glowing in the sunlight he had on hospital robes instead of his normal standardize Jounin outfit which is what he all ways wore. He then looked back at the kid he and waited for his answerer . He was now 6'6 his normal size so it was more of a look down.

{OCC: If a fight breaks out can i beat the shit out of the 2 Chuunin then have a real fight with the Jounin. Also my guys nickname is White Flash}

Last edited by Sheppard on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:38 am

Dom: "Oh no, dunt worry about it...we dunt need to kills you if you jus come back..." Dom really was itching to fight, and he knew that if he did get into one, he could handle this guy. He might have been a bit taller that Dom, but Dom was built like a sumo. He could take many jounin, but those dam people didn't like his inability in ninjutsu and genjutsu.

He looked into the mans eyes, wondering if he would have to fight, and even if he did have to, he was not scared. Nobody could beat him, except Narcissa, but that was because Mastrodoj would refuse to attack her. Sometimes that mutt was a bit pathetic. Dom scratched his ear, as he wondered what would happen.

Tohiko: Tohiko had been following along the rooftops after the man, even though Narcissa told him not to. He needed to help them out however he could. And when Dom stopped and confronted him, Tohiko felt itching for a fight. He unsheathed the sword from his back and watched the two silently, making sure he would be unseen. He was prepared to attack.

Not much to write for Tohiko, sadly he has no life...

Narcissa: Narcissa had silently stalked the man, and was definitely not noticed. She had excellent chakra control, and could sense the mans chakra presence from a block over. When she finally came within one hundred feet, she silently hid behind a box. She could sense both the man's chakra signature as well as Dom's and Tohiko's.

She didn't like the way the confrontation though. Although she could not feel it, she could sense Dom's chakra levels jump. Though he did not have much ninjutsu techniques, it must have meant he was ready for a fight. Narcissa didn't want a fight to break out, so she sent in a decoy. With one sign, she created a shadow clone, without any smoke. An unnecessary move that did little.

The clone moved silently around the buildings and came from behind Dom, in the opposite direction of Narcissa. "I'm so sorry for my friends immaturity here, but you do need to come with us to the hospital. You are not healthy, and you could still be weak from the jutsu. So please, just go and rest." She smiled in a flirting way, hoping that her feminine charm would work on the man.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am

The kid started to talk back "Oh no, dunt worry about it...we dunt need to kills you if you jus come back..." He thought what the hell was wrong with this kid does he have a speech impediment or something. He turned on his 2 tomoe Sharningun. This kids Chakra was horribly low compared to his he did notice that it spiked which ment he wants to fight this will be easy. He then decide to spark his chakra to about half he did so. It was almost 3 times as high as the kids infront of him he only spiked it to 1/10 of his max. Then the most beautiful girl he had seen walk infront of him he stared at her but then it snapped to him she started to speak "I'm so sorry for my friends immaturity here, but you do need to come with us to the hospital. You are not healthy, and you could still be weak from the jutsu. So please, just go and rest." He then decide to answerer her " Well ummmmm hmmmmmmm kapgjd" He thought to himself What the hell was he doing snap out of it its just a girl. He then cleared his wind pipe and began to speak again " No I am good leave me alone or I will be forced to kill your friends" He didnt have a clear reading on how powerful she was she was good at covering up her chakra really good. It then snapped into his head his scroll it was gone damn doctors got it more likely put away by the anbu. She looked his age long hair that goes down to the middle of her back She wore her head band on her arm and she wore the mandatory Jounin outfit. She then began to speak.
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:53 pm

All three:The man appeared to be fine. Well, it really wasn't her place to tell him what to do, and she would have probably done the exact same thing had it happened to her. She decided that she wanted to go out and find herself a beautiful women to date, so she wanted to end this quick.

"Well, if you really feel that good, then we will not bother you. Its your right whether you want to get better or die later. Personally, I don't really care." She said in a melancholy voice, then turned to her squad, who were already beginning to lose tension, knowing she had no interest to fight. "Come on guys, let us go out and have some quality time, and goodbye to you too stranger."

And with that, they began to leave, not truly caring, if the man said he felt fine, he probably was. They were rebels themselves, and had no problem with whatever happens. Nobody really cares what doctors think anyways, so just leave them be.

/exit
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 pm

She said "Well, if you really feel that good, then we will not bother you. Its your right whether you want to get better or die later. Personally, I don't really care."
She then spoke to her squad "Come on guys, let us go out and have some quality time, and goodbye to you too stranger."He was happy the squad left. He counted walking towards the gate he walked woozy as if swaying back and forth. He choke up some blood he walked over to the Chuunin guards and told him he was leaving the village but that he would be back in about a week he told them his name and everything. He started to walk out of the gates he didn't even wait for the guards to response. As he was walking out of the gate a few ANBU attacked him he was not ready and he was easily captured.

He woke up 2 weeks later he was okay to leave the hospital but he wanted to get his scroll back but he knew that it would hard to do. He arrived back at his apartment and sleep for a few hours.

Topic Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up from a Dream   Waking up from a Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up from a Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: The Five Great Nations :: Fire Country : Hidden Leaf Village :: Konoha Hospital-
Jump to: