Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

a new light 2n7ob9fa new light Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

a new light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:54 pm

NAME: Herocou Uchiha
SEXUALITY: Straight

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Looks: a new light Heroco17 a blue jacket with an orange short sleeved shirt .On both sleeves of the the jacket is an orange and red uchiha symbol coverd with a white leaf village symbol(same as back of the shirt).Has blue and orange sweats that has the e.Has blue sandals and white sacks on as well.He also has three strikes on his face that look like whiskers but are not whiskers because it's attached to his skin.Usually carries a 2 meter long thin katana on his back.

VILLAGE:Leaf village
ELEMENTS: Fire
SPECIALTIES: Sharingan
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: has one tomoe sharingan and is pretty fast.

DISLIKES: vegetables,failure,being outkasted from anything,
WEAKNESSES: water, long distant attacks
STRENGTHS: close range attacks, wind,fire,encouragement
FEARS: scary movies,losing in battle,getting buried alive

PERSONALITY: Herocou is one of the most stubborn,loud mouth, trash talkers ever.But... he is also one of the most bravest,courageous,stronghearted people ever. When he see someone in trouble, he does everything in his power to help them no matter wat the risk.A big part of his personalty is his agressiveness. He loves challenges and he loves when he fails (besides exams)so he can try again, and again, and again.With this aggressivness,courage,bravery,and smarts herocou gains an ego.He is always talking about him self thinkin he's the best. Lastly hero does have a calm side.When he's relaxing with his friends and in beautiful paradise eating cheeseburgers(his fav food)he calms down and shows that"i'm a nice guy "attitude.Why do i have to tell u more about him when you can find out yourself.

FAMILY: rumors going around saying he has a twin brother but that is it

JUTSU: [summon]
Name: The kitsunabi contract
a new light How-to12
Physical Description: .Kitsunabi is a golden coyote about feet tall and has three tails.Kitsunabi also has a three blue tattoos on it's face.He's about 5'7.It's taile are golden to but the tip is lighter.
Type of Summon: blood donation
Species: coyote
Story: Story: The person who raised herocou taught him this technique.A few weeks before his death he taught hero this technique in the traning area.It took hero hours to summon it but he did.The canine was surprised to see a little boy to summon him."His power is just like...that other guy".The coyote asked him how he knew about the canine and the ninja said his god brother knew you so he snook up on him traning.The canine then attempted to eat the nice ninja because he thought he knew to much, but Hero stood in front of him making the canine stop in it's tracks."Who are you kid" The canine asked hero."I'm the person who summoned you."Hero responded."And I won't have you doing this to my friend."The two stared at each other seriously for about 30 seconds and then the coyote said."Alright fine...but i make the rules around here you got that."The coyote said looking up at the to determined ninja."Snot nosed brat...he has alot of guts standing up to me"The canine thought."Fine with me.Fine with you?"Hero asked the ninja.When Hero turned around he noticed the ninja had fainted.Hero and the canine started laughing and they both knew this was the beginning of something beautiful.

Elemental Affinity: wind
Clan: No.(It just makes hero have the looks of a coyote.(in clan info)
Summons:http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/309/1/1/how-to-draw-a-kitsune.htm.

Jutsu list:

Jutsu name:coyote bark
Type:ninjutsu
Description:The coyote barks out balls of fire and the balls are 5 feet tall.Usually barks out 3 but it's limit is five.Once hits opponent the opponent flys backward until hitting an object.

Jutsu name:coyote nest
Description:Creates a circle of fire around opponent while running around him or her.Once circle is created the blazing fire goes to about 20 feet high.This technique is perfect to corner an opponent.

Jutsu Name: Talk
Description:Has the abilty to talk to humans

Jutsu name:Transformation
Description:Can turn shape and form to look like other objects or living things (even human).

[my jutsu]
Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
type:Ninjutsu
Type:Fire
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Body flicker technique
Type:Wind
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported.

Jutsu name:Fire Release Ninja Art: Running Fire
This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (so far, rings of fire or a circle of fire) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to create a tornado of flames.The user does a couple hand signs then blow fire circling opponent.

Name:Small fire stream
Desription:Hero releases a small short ranged stream of flame at the opponent, causing them to collapse and get burned..This move requires no hand seal.Reaches only to 4 yards.

Name:godly wind from the mountain
Description:This technique creates a vortex of fire to blast at a target.This jutsu is mainly either to knock a person off balance or to block an attack.The user of this attack does a few handsigns. spin their arms infront of them (creating vortex)then pushes vortex away

Great dragon fire Technique
Description:The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

Fire release:Flame flower
Description:Sasuke jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors

Fire release:Intelligent hard work
Description:Hero shoots out a small fireball from his right or left that erupts into a giant firestorm after hitting the ground, causing widespread destruction to the area.

RP SAMPLE:
HISTORY:
Birth:When herocou was born both of his parents died .Nobody knows why they just did.So he grew up a screw up and got in to a lot of mischeif.Right when herocou was bout to do somtihng extreme a leaf ninja stopped him in his tracks and convinced him not to paint the whole village black.That is when herocou grew a bond with this guy. The ninja gave herocou the nick name whirl wind because herocou was supposed to be as "fast as the wind" (this guy was pretty fast too) and herocu was always in that "go with the flow mood".One day that ninja was killed by a ninja of his on kind till this day herocou searches for the killer and gets closer every day.With a little help at least.

Pre academy.
The first day of pre academy herocou was very nervous.All these other kids were so different than the area he grew up in.Once they went inside the school they all sat down in assigned seats."Herocou Uchiha ..."Sensei said. "Here "Herocou replied. "Alright you sit in the first row next to shiko and kairai" I walked over to these 2 kids hero never seen in my life. I sat down and class had begun."Alright students today we're gonna start off with..."my sensei voice faded out. "Hi i'm shiko."The kid on my right said.Hero looked for the person he was talkin to but couldn't find him"Are you talkin to me?'Hero asked him.Shiko laughed. From that day on i knew he would be something very important to me.Hero and him were friends ever since.

Academy:
Herocou and Shiko walked into the school as acdemy students which was really surprising to herocou and shiko. They both knew hero would pass(he got all a+ on my report card.)Shiko did not.He got some b's the rest wre c's and maybe d's.So now he would be more focused on school work(he says).Herocou grew closer and closer to shiko the more he was with him.Hero found out that shiko didn't have any parents just like me. So now with new seats in our classes (me and shiko still next to each other) we began to talk.Shiko passed me a note saying"do u thing we should have another recruit lol."Hero thought about it.This whole time Hero and shiko were together.This is also where hero meet him.I whispered back"sure".After a hard day at work looking for a new friend at school Hero and shiko saw kairai boushi. Hero and Shiko both had the same look in our eyes.He was perfect.He had a really good talent with building stuff(plus he let shiko borrow his homework sometimes)He was perfect.When we walked over to him he smiled.Then we all smiled.Hero,shiko and kairai all walked home that day and ended it with laughter.

Genin:Hero inhaled."Aaaaaaaaah."Hero stood on his patio looking outside at the people of the leaf village."These people...don't deserve war!"Hero slamed his fist on patio."I will become hokage!"Hero said. "Then i'll stop all of this."Hero heard a knock on his door."Are you still talking to your self."Hero's friend Sheekoe asked him.Hero looked back at his door and chuckeled."Maybe."Hero laughed.Hero put on his orange shirt,blue and orang pants and blue and orange jacket, slipped on his sandals and went to spend a day with his pal.

---

RP EXPERIENCE: about a month and 2 weeks.

ANYTHING ELSE:Can take chakra expansion pills.When he takes them he grows a tail and his speed and stength is improved by 35%. a new light Gohan_11 .Herocou this lasts trew most of the battle. When he or enemy is defeated herocou's chakra decreases by 35% and he ends up fainted. If not in hospital in less then two weeks with no treatment at all. Herocou can die.

Last edited by herocou on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:54 pm

do you like it now

Last edited by herocou on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 pm

silly mongoose, this is the wrong template...

go here...

another few thing; your summon is only allowed one element, and chuunin is not one of the ranks to begin at, try genin or jounin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:34 pm

how about now
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm

it appears to look good to me, except that you forgot to remove your chuunin arc...

other than that, approved...

Last edited by CHUCK!! on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:49 am

sheppard, im glad that you have decided to help me, and you did catch something that i did not...

however, you should have just sent a pm, or talked ot me in the cb...

thanks fo rthe contributions, nonetheless, Hero, remove all B ranked jutsu even if you can't use them yet...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 am

I DID. THANK YOU SO MUCH CHUCK.DO I GET A COLOR NOW
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 am

herocou wrote:

Wind release pressure damage (Can't use yet)
Type: ninjutsu
Type:Wind
Description:Hero shoots a large wind blast from a hand (lrft or right). The target's body will be crushed within the immense pressures, as well as be torn to shreds.

Hero's combination(Can't use yet)
Type:Fire and wind
Hero uses Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time (now using both hands). The creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften some of the impact. It was successfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon Water Vortex Technique.

Chuunin: Hero walked out side witha smirk on his face."I'm almost their."Hero smiled."I'm really gonna be...hokage." Hero looked up to the hokage mountain."Almost... but not yet."Hero tightend his fist."I'm gonna train until i become hokage.And i'm not gonna die!"Hero said.Suddenly,someone ran behind hero and put a kunai to his neck."Are you sure?"The stranger said.Hero was frozen.He could not move. So the person walked in front of hero and it was sheekoe again.It's for the best if i do not tell you what hero did to sheekoe. :kisazaru:.

remove these things...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:59 am

hero deleted
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:01 am

herocou wrote:

Chuunin: Hero walked out side witha smirk on his face."I'm almost their."Hero smiled."I'm really gonna be...hokage." Hero looked up to the hokage mountain."Almost... but not yet."Hero tightend his fist."I'm gonna train until i become hokage.And i'm not gonna die!"Hero said.Suddenly,someone ran behind hero and put a kunai to his neck."Are you sure?"The stranger said.Hero was frozen.He could not move. So the person walked in front of hero and it was sheekoe again.It's for the best if i do not tell you what hero did to sheekoe. :kisazaru:.

remove this...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 am

i deleted that too
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 am

i am done
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am

remove the one tailed thing, 95% is way, WAY too much percentage for a genin, at maximum make it 15% and give him drawbacks from using it...

also, your summon may only have one element...

you cannot start with three tomoe sharingan, as a genin I would limit that at one tomoe...

also, add more to fears, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses part...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 pm

done
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 pm

ok, its still very over powered, your chakra tale thingy...

just cut it down by everything, so it is not op...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm

i said it takes down 25% health and 75% chakra when done
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

i said it takes down 25% health and 75% chakra when done
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

This coyote has givin hero the power to grow one tail when he is in desperate need of it.When he is in this "one tailed mode"
Hero's speed is 15% untrceble.The only things that can possibly see hero's speed is a kage, a highly skilled uchiha with a three tomoe uchiha.Hero's strength becomes inormous.It is so strong he can knock down a tree inone punch. This lastsfor 5 posts and when this is done all chakra will be gone.Still herocou has his katana.Instead of a chakra tail he grows areal tail with fur.When done with tale it takes down 25% of his health and removes 85% chakra

remove everything in bold, at the most you can gain 15% speed increase, as well as a 15%strength bonus...

also, you can steepin the drawbacks by a lil' bit...

although, I think I will just consult the almighty pooba on this one...
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 am

im kewl now ...right?
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:57 pm

- your summoning has Wind affinity, but uses Fire.

- and the whole tailed mode thing is denied, too much like Bijuu first of all, and to OP as it is. That would probably be a different KKG entirely.
Back to top Go down
herocou

herocou

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't see much done, your summoning is still incorrect, and your tail thing still exists ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new light Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new light   a new light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: The Magic Centre :: Character Creation-
Jump to: