Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Great White Tiger Training {Finshed} 2n7ob9fGreat White Tiger Training {Finshed} Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Great White Tiger Training {Finshed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

Great White Tiger Training {Finshed} Empty
PostSubject: Great White Tiger Training {Finshed}   Great White Tiger Training {Finshed} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Gabriel walked forward he had recently just got back from his old village it was doing ok he was happy because the leader of his old village had gave him a scroll it has never been mastered is what he said. But he was certain he could master it he pulled out the scroll and read the jutsus carefully he read it. It said that he must bare with warning this could kill you if not preformed right it went on about how the monks masted it and how they could preform it any more because it had gotten to dangerous to preform due to the increasing size and power and many other things he finished reading it. He then stood up he made a few hand sign 2 clones appeared. Gabriel cut his finger blood rushed down his finger he made a string of hand signs a large white tiger appeared turned around and looked at him. Gabriel started to command it. The tiger didn't budge it looked at him and said "Who are you to summon me and how are you still alive the amount of chakra would be to much for you or any normal human." Gabriel looked wiped he was extremely tired he look at the 90 foot tiger said "good night" He feel over passed out. The tiger poofed he was gone. Gabriel woke up the dirt was in his mouth he coughed it out he stood up. He said out loud "What the hell" he said that because he was now in a plain it was flat no trees no nothing just green grass as far as the eye can see. He was freaking out he had no idea were he was he looked around then he noticed he was using Sharingan. But there were no signs of chakra at all he then realized something was different Sharingan had something different about it. He then saw a pool he ran over to it. He had another tome he had the Mangekyou. He had never had it before he was freaking out he had no idea what was going on. Suddenly a large white tiger burst through the earth. The tiger walked up to him and he begin to speak "Hello Gabriel you are the first one to summon me i am the Grandfather of all Tigers i am know by many as the Great White Tiger." He then remembered that in his village there were stories about a man risking his life to save his village by using the Great White Tiger summons He died but the village was saved. Gabriel looked at the tiger and said the first thing that came into his head " Am i dead" The tiger said "No my son you are far from that you are in a my world you are here to train to master this jutsu." Gabriel replied "Why would you want to train to summon you would it get annoying" The tiger spoke in a clam voice saying " For me to be summon is everything to me it is my dutie i was just suprized that i was able to summoned again but this time the summoner didn't die so now i must train you it is what we have been trained for get ready" Gabriel was transported back to the training grounds. He started to summon him again and again each time with better results. Until finally the tiger had told him he had masted it. The told him now to work on the jutsus he had not wanted to work on them but he knew he had to. So he did the first few times the didnt work so he tried to to the tiger when he was doing them and other things the reason he need to train the tiger jutsus are beacuse he must know his jutsus. So the tiger did them again and again he started to make ones like Gabriels but they need to be bigger. He then did it but puting more chakra in it that failed. Gabriel finally told the tiger a the way he did it and showed it to him many times. The tiger finally mastered making them huge. So now the last thing they had to do was be able to combine there jutsus. They were all ready able to combine fire but they wanted to be able to use Gabes wind they tried this many times it seemed it could never work until Gabriel had came up with a idea to do what he did for 3 days this went on until they had completely come together and there jutsus worked together wind and fire had became one. Gabriel wanted to stay here one more week so that they could master it even further so they did the week went by fast but they had mold each other into different views,different ways of thinking and even different battlefield thinking. The week was worth it they had truly became one with each other. Gabriel left the grounds it had took 2 weeks to master it but Gabriel had finally masted the jutsus and gained a 3 tomoe Sharingun. As he was walking home he felt extremely tired he fell over and passed out.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com/konohagakure-nin-f15/shepp

Great White Tiger Training {Finshed}
Page 1 of 1