Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) 2n7ob9fmountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Z

Z

mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Empty
PostSubject: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Bakuyaku hadn't exactly wanted to be out today, all he wanted was to relax in the comfort of his own home for one single day. When he thought that he could have that day, he was rushed out of the house by his mom to go get a flower from the top of a secluded mountain.

" Wow, when I finally have peace im nagged to go do some chore, of course..." He sighed as climbed up the ragged side of the mountain, not noticing the clean path that led up the mountain. He was dressed in his casual clothes although he was pushed into such a rugged task. His collective and elegant movements prevented him from tearing or smothering his suit and cloak as he crawled up.

Reaching a ledge he sighed and stood up. The ledge was small, but it was big enough to give him some foot space. " Man... Maybe I should stop for a small drink." He said to himself as he pulled out a small bottle of wine and a glass. Gracefully, he poured some wine and put the bottle back into his coat before continuing on. This time with one hand on the ledge, and on on his glass.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:00 pm

“Wait, hold on!”

It would be enough to get the man’s attention, Sōki hoped. Projecting her voice loud enough for him to hear would be the goal, but the rustle of winds, and the distance between the two was enough to block out her voice. Looking over, it was clear to see he was nearly at the peak of the mountain, which was something Sōki wished to prevent.

The sun wasn’t very fond of Kumo, as it visited during seldom times per day, mainly blocked out by the immense clouds hovering over the village. Of course, a normal day in Kumo without clouds would be like the world without crime. Not entirely great, but nonetheless, reasonable.

From the feint glimpse of his neat attire and calculating his long journey up, it was surprising how not a speck of dirt was on his clothing. He’d had be a few hundred feet up already and his unusually clean attire was questionable. “Wait up!” Sōki called again.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Because Mojo was a rather playful man who truly despised the Mist country, almost as much as those bastard mimes, he had decided to take a short stroll. He was on a mountain, and he had gotten their yesterday. Yes, Mojo was quite the traveler, having no actual home, he could go wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted. And so for this weeks long jog, he decided he would go to Kumogakure, the village of clouds. It had mountains, and mountains are fun to run up, so Mojo went the fun.

He was skipping up the mountains, moving at speeds that are not average for a human, and barely average for a clown, he over looked another man. He was holding a glass filled with wine, which Mojo despised, and in a nice looking cloak. Well, nice for a civilized person, but Mojo thought it needed more pink and blue. He was about to bound over and leave the boring looking man for his hunt for mimes, when he saw a young girl in the distance. Mojo liked young girls.

Without a thought, he leaped and skipped towards the girl, moving up and down the mountain, and got nearer to the girl. She was trying to talk to the man, it seemed, but children don't need boring people, they need funny clowns. He pulled out his lollipop, one made by clowns, from clowns, and for clowns, and got ready to present it to the girl.

"Huck! Huck! Little girly! Lollipops are funny for little girlies! And I'm a clown! I know funny! Here have a lollipop!" Mojo chuckled, laughed, and then did a small cartwheel behind the little girly. He held out the lollipop, ready to perform his clownishness on her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm

When he was about to reach the peak of the mountain, Baku heard a voice from far below him. Swinging around onto another ledge, He peered over the edge and saw two figures down at the bottom of the mountain. " Hmmm, mine as well go down there. It must be important if their yelling for me..... Man, I'll just climb back up, more exercise." He sighed as he pulled as small whistle from his neck and blew on it. The sound it made was high, but just low enough that the human ear could hear it.

Shortly after the noise, Baku put the whistle down and leaped off the cliff. Just as he began to fall, a large wyvren flew under him, catching him and flying him down the mountain to the strangers. When the Wyvren landed about 10 feet from the strangers, Baku dismounted it and bowed with a graceful wrist twist. " My name is Bakuyaku, Baku for short, I am one of Kumos leading scientists, a genius you could say." He introduced.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Straddled in her own thoughts, Sōki wasn’t able to fix her attention on the newcomer so quickly. Although one would disagree, as the man wasn’t exactly the type to be ignored, intentional or not. Her body stopped, as she tried to set herself down upon a ledge, getting a better view of the.. clown? With his constant movements, such a simple explanation as that would have to suffice. Her head moved in attempts to get a good look at the man, possibly try and figure out who he really was.

“Who are you..?” Sōki asked, “Sir?” Adding it wouldn’t be necessary, seeing as any chance of the clown being someone so respected was as slim as paper. Judging by his personality, and shown attitude, it wasn’t difficult to jump to conclusions. Perhaps an outcast, or just an extremely abnormal clown. But, manners, Sōki.

It wasn’t long until the man had offered a simple lollipop. Hearing phrases, like not to take anything from strangers kicked in, but hypothetically, the man wasn’t a stranger. More like a clown, but it was all categorized as “stranger.” But Sōki’s attraction towards the lollipop refrained her from listening to her mother’s important life lessons. One lollipop wouldn’t hurt. “Er, thank you, sir.” Grabbing it, Sōki placed it in her kimono pocket.

Before she could say anymore, a winged creature had been somehow summoned into the scene, as Sōki’s jaw hung open, partially in awe, but more or less astonishment. It wasn’t a regular bird; as such features as it held were impossible to find in your everyday pigeon. Adding onto her surprised face, she was somewhat happy to see the man again. It had been the one who she tried to contact, and from the looks of it, she succeeded.

“Sōki, pleasure to meet you. Although, I can’t say I’m alright with your decision of continuing up.” The fact that he was a fellow shinobi in the village made her feel safer, especially in the presence of the clown.
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Yay, the young little girlie had taken Mojo's lollipop, and that made Mojo a very happy clown. Although, it is not strange for a clown to be happy, they usually are. But this random act of accepting a clowns lemon flavored lollipop put a smile to Mojo's face. It was his calling in the world, as a clown, to not only put smiles on peoples faces, but to kill mimes. And today, he had not killed a mime, but he had put a smile on somebodies face. Or well, not necessarily a smile, but a confused look. It's all the same to a clown.

And then, from out of nowhere, a large reptilian bird appeared, and brought down a boring looking man with a boring title. I mean, what kind of person is a scientist? People should spend time in more respectful arts, such as clownhood. He felt a bit ticked at the man, just because he said he was smart. Well, not mad, but more like mad faced clown happiness.

"And Im a Mojo 'zee clown! I nose that you did not ashk me dat, butt its good two nose!" In case your wondering, that means: 'And I'm Mojo the clown. I know you did not ask me that, but it's good to know'. He did a small cartwheel and stuck out his hands in a crisscross fashion towards both Soki and Bakuya at the same time. Even clowns are polite sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:58 pm

A low chuckle started to unearth from Baku's throat, a low chuckle that slowely traversed into an all out laugh. " A clown huh? Don't see many of those around these parts, or any parts usually. I once wanted to be a clown.. but duty called, now I find that my studies are extremely entertaining. Although I'm sure someone like you see's my life as a pretty bland subject.... My work is my life, I should show you sometime." HE said in a voice that changed from happy to sad, and then happy again.

" Excuse you?" A voice came from behind Baku. " Ah yes, and this is Lucifer, my private wyvren... my cocky.. private wyvren.." Baku said as he stepped out of the way to show the creature. " Salutations, and yes, I can talk." Lucifer said.
Back to top Go down
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm

A pain, erecting from her brain, most likely from the clown, motioned her hand over to her temple, giving it a firm massage. Time was of the essence, and luck didn't seem to be on her side anymore, after having got the chance to stop the traveler. By accepting his lollipop, Sōki thought, or wished, he'd leave the two be. A wish well wasted.

Staring at the hand stretched out before her, the girl ran over her options. Shaking it would allow the clown to think Sōki actually cared to get to know himself further, and denying his sense of courtesy would jump to conclusions for both men. How impolite, they'd think. Perhaps he'd leave after greetings, to do clown stuff. Whatever they did.

"It's really nice to meet you too." The lie seeped through her lips, more obvious to the 2 men than to her. Just a firm squeeze, and a shake was needed, as she retracted her hand shortly.

First clowns, then talking animals. Her sole reason seemed to be vanishing from her mind as distractions came into play, some more distracting than others, as she stared at the bird. Looking at the unnatural creature, she cocked her head slightly, as if she had missed something. Ignoring it would account as the most evident plan, as it would suffice this situation.

"Well, before all the.." she glanced over at the clown, "commotions, I really wanted to stop you from going up any further."
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm

These people were not like clowns at all. They were boring people. And Mojo the Clown did not like boring people. Boring people were almost as bad as mimes, and Mojo did a little clown shudder when he thought of mimes, which probably seemed out of place in front of a little girlie and a boring scientist dude. They were party pooping people.

Mojo saw the very large talking lizard birdie, and he immediately wondered how it tasted. Then, it began talking in a boring old sophisticated voice, and Mojo felt the lag of boredom. He hated to be in places that were boring for more than two seconds. And being a clown, he knew that these two were probably very boring, too boring to be changed, and Mojo decided he would leave the scene for the time being. His clowning around was needed elsewhere.

"Ghuyuk-yuk-yuk! You too ares boring people, nows ima going to leaf. Goobye!" Which means: 'clowns are amazing! You too are boring people, now I am going to leave. Goodbye.' And without another word, Mojo the Clown lept from the mountain and began rolling down the mountain in somersault position.

{I can see where I am unwanted, and a good day too you to!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)   mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mountains are big ._. ( Z and Soki)
Page 1 of 1