Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Contest : Moderator Position 2n7ob9fContest : Moderator Position Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Contest : Moderator Position

Go down 
+8
Setoshi Hibiki
WTFlash
Z
Drew
Saruno. ~
CHUCK!!
Gizik Uchiha
&LEXI.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
&LEXI.
Kumo Jounin
&LEXI.

Contest : Moderator Position Empty
PostSubject: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Shinobi Reborn Contest : Moderator Position

It has come to my attention that I am in need of some assistance. So if you would like to be working alonside myself, and aiding me, and the members, please sign up for this contest. There will probably be multiple winners. The template is shown below:

Username: [your username.]
Moderator Experience: [mod, admin, staff, don't care.. list in years, months, days, if possible along with the site name. site name, not link.]
Desired Position: [please pick 2-3. app mod, chatbox mod, jutsu mod, clan mod, role playing mod.]
Reason: [basically, tell me why i should trust you with the moderator position. few sentences, points, etc.]

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [your username.]
[b]Moderator Experience:[/b] [mod, admin, staff, don't care.. list in years, months, days, if possible along with the site name. site name, not link.]
[b]Desired Position:[/b] [please pick 2-3. app mod, chatbox mod, jutsu mod, clan mod, role playing mod.]
[b]Reason:[/b] [basically, tell me why i should trust you with the moderator position. few sentences, points, etc.]
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com
Gizik Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Username: Gizik Uchiha
Moderator Experience: Mod on Ingoo -2 days- An Admin and Mod for about 6 months on Naruto DBZ World (deceased)
Desired Position: Character Creation Moderator and/or Jutsu Mod
Reason: I am trustworthy. I believe that one can only have so much power. I am responsible. John and others trust me(which you know Lexi) and I am very hard working.
Back to top Go down
CHUCK!!
The Legendary Nine
CHUCK!!

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Username: CHUCK!!
Moderator Experience: ...No, I am sorry, but I have never been a mod before. I was hoping that I could do it on this site, but whatever.
Desired Position: App mod, Jutsu mod, Clan mod, all of the creation stuff.
Reason: Why you should trust me? You should trust me because you basically know me. And because I promise to do whatever I can and be whatever I need to be. I would do things that many people are afraid or embarrassed to do. I can climb the ladder the dirty way, and that just means I'd be perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Saruno. ~

Saruno. ~

Location : Hiroshima, JP(Currently), West Carthage, NY(U.S. Home)

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Username: Saruno. ~
Moderator Experience: All the Above.

-Admin Exp: 2 Years, from the start of my RP'ing on Forums.
-Mod Exp. Same amount of time.
-Staff: 9 Months to 1 year 5 months.

Desired Position: All of the Above. Very Happy
Reason: Who knows, Your decision. >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.ingoo.us/
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Username: Drew
Moderator Experience: I made my own site Naruto Resloution it went in-active but was pretty good
Desired Position: Charcter Creation, Chatbox Mod
Reason: I think i should be mod because i good bring good things to this site i also know what to do and i can check app's really good.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Username: Z
Moderator Experience: Mod on Ingoo

Desired Position: Admin

Reason: Girl, its Z <3~
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Username: WTFlash
Moderator Experience:
Ingoo - Moderator
Ultimate Shinobi - Moderator
Desired Position:
-Admin if possible
-App mod in general
-Want to help develope the shape and plot of the site.

Reason: I have alot of experience and alot of knowledge into naruto and how it works. I personally just want an RP environment without political or negitive influence of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Username: Setoshi Hibiki
Moderator Experience:
- Admin Positions:
~ Ninja Nation
~ Naruto Way of the Ninja
- Mod Positions:
~ Naruto Way of the Ninja 2.0
~ Ninja Nation
~ Ninja Nation Rebirth
~ Naruto Incarnate
~ Naruto X 2.0
~ Shinobi Rebirth (Different Site, not yours)

Desired Position: Admin, The Magic Centre Mod/Admin, Overall Just Helping the Site
Reason: I feel that you can trust me because I am a person of experience who has worked on some pretty big sites. I am a person that is very patient even with the toughest of members, plus when given any kind of Application I make sure that I read thoroughly and when making comments im not being to pushy or being mean or spiteful to anymember. Besides that Im just a great person to be around.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Username: Sheppard
Moderator Experience:None
Desired Position: I could be a app mod. I could be a programmer mod. Or anything else you need.
Reason: I am on all the time i could approve things and get a alot of work done. I would be great with setting up the site things along that line.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com/konohagakure-nin-f15/shepp
Suibou Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Username: Suibou Daisuke,
Moderator Experience: I've been a moderator for all but two months of the...somewhere near two years I have been roleplaying on forums. I've been an admin on four sites, but that doesn't really matter since I wasn't the greatest at it.
Desired Position: CB Mod, Jutsu Mod, or App mod
Reason: [basically, tell me why i should trust you with the moderator position. few sentences, points, etc.]
Back to top Go down
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Username: Alex
Moderator Experience:
Never been a mod on any major sites, but have been a mod and admin on a couple of lesser sites.

Desired Position: App Mod, Roleplay Mod, and Chatbox Mod.

Reason: Well, you've probobly known me via RP sites for over a year now, (on and off) adn I think you trust me by now (Lol). Aside from that, I'm a pretty cool headed guy. I don't get angered very easily and I'm good with people that are new to RPing. <3
Back to top Go down
Corimaru Keyikin

Corimaru Keyikin

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Username: Corimaru Keyikin

Mod Experience: I was a mod on a DBZ site, for 3 years. I was then promoted to a Admin for doing good. Then the site closed. I was then a mod at a pokemon site, for 4 months. Then it also closed. I was a gamemaster on Dungeon's and Dragon's for 2 years. The players then didn't come.

Desired Position:App Mod, Clan Mod, Chatbox Mod

Reasons: All of the games that i was a master or worker of closed. I have been bored for a while now. Then i finnaly came accross this site. It sounded fun so i decided to join. Im really not a bad person. I will tell you if something is wrong, but i won't be mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest : Moderator Position   Contest : Moderator Position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest : Moderator Position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: Main Office :: Contests-
Jump to: