Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Boom Goes The Dynamite 2n7ob9fBoom Goes The Dynamite Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Boom Goes The Dynamite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

Boom Goes The Dynamite Empty
PostSubject: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:21 pm

4 tall men sat in a large dark gloomy room each of these men wore mask with various colors they would patrol in 8 hour shifts each while the others guarded a large Metal vault. Gabriel sitting outside of the area it was right outside the a large forests it was night he had watched them patrol the area he had the perfect plan he already over heard that they were going to shift it to a underground facility. They were waiting on the other ANBU to come pick it up there were about 10 they would take it to a unknown area in fire country. He only had until 5 am it was 2 am he need to do this quickly. He shifted toward the ANBU who was outside the building it was only 5 miles from the Konoha so it would take some time for reinforcements to come. He was pretty confident about his plan he had the Dynamite to blow up the vault and kill the 4 guards he was ready. He pulled out his kunai and swung it towards the ANBU'S neck he pushed his up Gabriel was caught off guard by this. His hand flew in the air he was then kicked back. Gabriel soon realized he accutally might have to try these guy weren't idiots he hadn't fought a strong opponent in a while. He trip the ANBU and kicked him in the Chest and pushed forward soon the 2 ANBU flew outside ready for attack. He then kicked him back to were both of the ANBU were. They started to make hand signs. So did Gabriel he made a string of hands signs he finshed quicker then them. He shot a 10 large wind and fire balls at them.

10 20 foot explosions which made a large 200 foot whole. Quickly a ANBU was sucked into the explosion the to ANBU couldn't believe what just happened. Gabriel quickly moved forward kicking one ANBU ankles he flew into the air his foot then slammed into his chest snap kicking him into the building. He then swung his foot at his head it smacked into his head the ANBU went flying into a tree which the ANBU flew through. Gabriel then made a dash towards the building. The one ANBU who had just realsed a pigeon to the Hokage which told what happened. Sweat dripped down the ANBU'S She waited in anticipation Gabriel smashed the door forward skidding across the floor She jumped back. Gabriel flew forward his foot came slamming into her face before she could even notice the doors fell. Gabriel then saw the vault he grabbed his dynamite and threw it on the vault and lit it. He picked the chick up ran forward with her on his shoulder. The 2 still alive ANBU began to slowly get up and retreat and go back to Konoha and make it back there alive. The dynamite exploded opening the vault he soon grabbed his scroll he checked it. It was correct he soon moved out of the area. Gabriel was going to kidnap the Girl ANBU. Gabriel started to head towards Lightning Country he would take Her there but he need to go to some were Gabriel moved to a nearby village in fire country it. Gabriel soon toke a hotel and tied her up and took her mask she would be there with him for now.

NAME: Kaji Kaze Bakuhatsu/Fire House No Wind Blasts
TYPE: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Fire/Wind
DESCRIPTION: This jutsu is a fire ball that is about the size of a fist . He shoots them from his hands. The user typically shoot up to 5-20 at a time depending on the distance of the target. This jutsu is a normal fire ball on the outside but on the inside it is wind. When then directed object is hit a blast of wind and fire will burst out in a 20 feet radius. The wind will act as a explosion and knock back the object or person around 5-10 feet. The fire will exploded then burst in to flames on the ground. Each fireball burns around 20 square feet. This jutsu can kill if the enemy is hit rapidly. The fire on the ground and the wind can be made into jutsus. Also the last part of the jutsu is he can make up to 2 huge balls about the size of the average man. Which make 40 foot explosions each.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-reborn.heavenforum.com/konohagakure-nin-f15/shepp
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Terra had been going through a regular day of guard duty. She had been having a great day compared to all of her other days of work work and more work. No enemies had been seen and the weather was nice and clear. Suddenly, there was a big explosion that caused her to scream and duck for cover. Terra wasn't exactly the bravest ANBU, but she had heart. She stayed in a crouched position until things seemed to die down. She was about to stand up when there was a sharp pain in the back of her head, and her vision went black.

Her body ached as she awoke in a small room. Obviously some hotel of some kind. " Not that nice of a place... way to save you cheap bastard." Terra said, not directing her voice in any specific direction. She wasn't sure where the bastard was, but he was somewhere obviously. Terra knew she could escape from the ropes easily, but decided to wait and see what happened first. Whipping her long brown hair over her face to cover her homesick tears, she awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Gabriel watched as she waked up he looked at her. Gabriel stood up so your awake he walked over to her. He moved his hand brushed it down her hair. It was long and black. Gabriel had not captured her because she was beautiful but in case he was attacked by ANBU. Gabriel the grabbed her by the arm and picked her up she flew up in the air land and her feet. He then brought her close to his face and said "Well Who are you How old Whats your Name ANBU information or I will Kill you"

Gabriel looked at her body she was perfect. Gabriel started to gaze at her boobs. He waited for her to speak. It made Gabriel wonder who she was what she did as ANBU normally and such things along those line. She seem timed to answers. A ANBU would be so easy he grabbed her arm and squeezed and brought her to his eye level they were cms apart.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Terra hated to be man handled, and her anger grew. She wasn't sure why she was captured, but it couldn't be good. The rude words that the criminal said didn't make her feel any better. " I won't tell you anything, not even my name. You can't even treat a lady with respect, your just scum, criminal scum." She scoffed at him. " Also, my eyes are up here." She yelled as she broke the ropes tieing her legs and arms. Quickly, she stepped back and did a lightning fast fan kick, aiming towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:21 pm

" I won't tell you anything, not even my name. You can't even treat a lady with respect, your just scum, criminal scum." She scoffed at him. " Also, my eyes are up here." she said Gabriel watched as she kicked it hit his chest he moved back a few steps he then rushed forward and picked her up and by her waist and threw her straight into the ground it cracked the floor he then punched her in the face. With half force he then picked her out of the ground and said "Don't be a bitch and make me kill you now answer my question or I will kill you" He straitened his hidden leaf head banned. He starred deep into her eyes he had always had a effect on women with his mythical light blue eyes he waited to see what would happen next. He knew other ANBU would be on his tail and her smacking against the floor was loud someone would have heard that.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

" THAT IS ENOUGH!" A voice came from the earth under the hotel and echoed around the room. The voice came from a hero, a visionary, the soon to be savior of the damsel in distress. A large hole bursted in the entrance of the room, and a red cloaked figure crawled out. " Bakuyaku is the name, saving is the game. You, let me reinstated what the dear lady said. You are scum, going so low to hurt a defenseless woman is sad. Baku was wearing his battle outfit, but he still had his red cloak on over it for extra flair.

Terra broke free from the mans grasp and ran into Baku's hands as he spoke. " Don't worry, your safe now." Baku said as he looked into her eyes with his seductive eyes. Terra nodded as she climbed down the hole and into safety. Baku knew that this battle should be fast, since he had the upper hand. He had the terrain advantage, that was good. But he also had a large Super Croc positioned right under his opponent, ready to snap up from underground if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 pm

" THAT IS ENOUGH!" A voice said then A large blast came up from the ground what he saw was supprezzing a man that looks as if he was in battle Armour.
Bakuyaku is the name, saving is the game. You, let me reinstated what the dear lady said. You are scum, going so low to hurt a defenseless woman is sad. Baku was wearing his battle outfit, but he still had his red cloak on over it for extra flair.Terra broke free from the mans grasp and ran into Baku's hands as he spoke. " Don't worry, your safe now." The Funny man said. He watched the girl scram over to the man he thought maybe before beating this guy since less he would try to talk to him he walked up to the man. He then began to speak "Well I think that I should introduce myself I am Gabriel Sheppard or White Flash of Konoha and This is not a defenseless women she is the leader of a Konoha ANBU squad so she really not a defenseless women at all you see so what do you want have some contract with Konoha some should be here soon or do I have to fight or can you leave and give me the girl back"

He sat back and waited for the funny looking man to reply.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Baku wasn't very open to his opponents small talk at the moment. He was extremely angry and he wasn't going to let this man go unpunished. " Your not going to hurt anyone else until you've been hurt, or killed. You can't just commit a crime and assume that the richeos warriors won't defeat you. You are the underlying layer of social society, your worth less then a mouse to me. Now die." Baku said as he drew his rapier and pointed it towards Gabriel.

In a light step, Baku lunged towards Gabriel, aiming towards his heart. He knew the battle wouldn't be over this quickly, so he kept his feet in a position for an easy retreat.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 pm

" Your not going to hurt anyone else until you've been hurt, or killed. You can't just commit a crime and assume that the richeos warriors won't defeat you. You are the underlying layer of social society, your worth less then a mouse to me. Now die." He said Gabriel saw the man lunge at him forward with the reaper he wasn't feeling up to small games he dodged it easily he shot forward he then jumped in the air and made a few hand signs a 40 foot plus tiger appeared ripping apart the tiger it was large and white he was now on the tigers back the tigers weight crushed the ground floor and the bottom floor caved in he then told the tiger forward as it lept forward.

NAME: Giant White Tiger/Father of all Tigers
Origin: It was passed down from a village to village it was practiced for 100 of year all the information was wrote down it finally evolved into what to make it impossible for the village to make it with out dieing. Gabriel returned for it and picked it up and trained it and was the first one to uses it without dieing. It is also know as a forbidden jutsu which means Gabriel getting it really doesnt make since.
ELEMENT: Fire
Size: Size 1# Length 50 feet Height Size 42 feet 2# Length 5 feet Height 3 feet
DESCRIPTION: It is made of fire. It uses fire all of its jutsus are the user but bigger. Its most deadly jutsu is great Fire ball which when i comboine wind it is Huge and destrioes every thing. It is a large white tiger with large black stripes. It also only takes up 1/3 of Gabriel's Chakra. Gabriel can use jutsus with it to make them more powerful. It is also very smart it can talk. Scroll need to train the jutsu if not having it it would taking 100 of years to make it.
Summons Requirement:Blood and Extreme amounts of chakra.

Last edited by Sheppard on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Baku jumped back into the hole when he saw a giant tiger appear. ' Tigers.. how original.' He thought as he ducked out of the tigers reach and pulled out his own scroll. Coughing up a small amount of blood onto the scroll,he summoned his purple magma pheonix, Fe-Fe. When the tiger lept away, Baku chuckled. " Fe-Fe, lets give chase to that coward." He laughed as he mounted Fe-Fe and they flew up into the air and raced after the extremely visible tiger.

Racing in front of the tiger, Baku threw an assortment of kunai with explosive tags on them from infront to halt the tiger in its path.

Name: Fe-Fe
Physical Description: A 25 foot long purple Magma pheonix. Her body is worn and tore due to battle scars from her unfortunate past. Her magma is a slow shade of purple.
Summon Requirements: Blood
Species: Magma Pheonix
Story: While traveling to Fire country, Baku stopped by a small village to rest. While he was in the village, it was attacked by a giant purple pheonix. The pheonix fought hard, but Baku fought harder until he finally bested the beast and put it under his control.
Special Characteristics: Since she's made of magma, she can regenerate by getting more magma and adding it onto her.
Elemental Affinity: Youton
Clan: Maguma
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

He ran forward looking at the large dragon his tiger was much bigger he knew it could take it on but he couldn't take on 100 ANBU and Jounin at once. Gabriel told the tiger now he kicked it it speed up to 200 mile per hour blowing past the lizard flying thing. Lets see how fast he can go the tiger was making large nose he is crushing everything this wasn't good he had destroyed most of the town in only 10 seconds the kunai's that were in front of the tiger would do noting to his tiger but to be sure the tiger avoided them. Gabriel turn around and looked at the man on what looked like to him a rat. Gabriel made a few hand signs 20 large fireballs shot from his hands soaring towards the man. They started to explode around the funny man as fire raged around him wind blast increased the flames as the ground. Gabriel keep firing now directly at the man. He hope at the current speeds that the man would not be able to dodge the 40 foot explosions.

DESCRIPTION: This jutsu is a fire ball that is about the size of a fist . He shoots them from his hands. The user typically shoot up to 5-20 at a time depending on the distance of the target. This jutsu is a normal fire ball on the outside but on the inside it is wind. When then directed object is hit a blast of wind and fire will burst out in a 20 feet radius. The wind will act as a explosion and knock back the object or person around 5-10 feet. The fire will exploded then burst in to flames on the ground. Each fireball burns around 20 square feet. This jutsu can kill if the enemy is hit rapidly. The fire on the ground and the wind can be made into jutsus. Also the last part of the jutsu is he can make up to 2 huge balls about the size of the average man. Which make 40 foot explosions each.

OCC- Yes don't worrie I have a plan. Also sorry for these being so short i was really tired when I made them.

Last edited by Sheppard on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:34 am

ooc- are you gonna keep runnning are actually fight?
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:54 am

OCC- Editied your post above and rp in it I'll do the same in this one after you edited it
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 pm

ooc- please post a jutsu, also, its a pheonix not a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm

OCC- okay what ever never said it was a dragon stop posting on the thing with just OCC okay unless you got a rp with it or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:20 pm

ooc- I posted OOC because I had to go to bed and the next time because I was on lunch. Also: " He ran forward looking at the large dragon his tiger was much bigger he knew... "
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm

" Truly pathetic, he wastes his chakra on something like that tiger, and he wastes more in a vain attempt to hit me. Some people never learn I suppose." Baku sighed as he started to fly upwards away from the fire balls. By the time the fire got to his previous location, Baku was already above the attack and the explosion.

After the explosion, Baku flew downwards and continued to give chase to Gabriel. " You can stop and fight now, or you can wear yourself out by running, either way you'll lose." He sneered.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Gabriel watched as the thing flew up in the air. Gabriel then told the tiger in his head to turn around the tiger did so he jump turning around jumping in the fire. The tiger was 100% reastenet against fire and wind because he was made of it so that wouldn't be a problem for the tiger to get the tiger lowered into a prowling stance which the tiger lowered his stance to around 15 feet Gabriel closed his eyes he got a view threw the tigers eyes he startertd to communicate with him. The tiger then roared. Gabriel open his eyes and waited for the wierd mans actions.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Baku was saddened by Gabriels lack of action. ' I guess the play is set for my solo!' he thought as he pulled a small flute out of his jacket and played a small tune. A screech came from a nearby volcanoe as one of Baku's personal wvryen flew out of it. With a small grin, he leaped off of Fe-Fe and onto the wryren, freeing Fe-Fe of a passenger.

Fe-Fe intermediately darted down towards the tigers face to distract it as Baku rode the wyren and flew down onto the tigers back. Standing on the large creature, he beckoned at his opponent and taunted, " Are you going to be a big bad criminal, or a pathetic genin?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:47 pm

The large dragon thing he thought thats what it was flew infront of the tiger his tiger lunged forward paw swing forward at the bird thing. Gabriel jumped in the air as the whole ground surface they were standing on moved. Gabriel then shot to the ground he then used the wind to slow him down. A large breeeekssss nose was made he walked forward and breathed in deep and held it. Sweat drip from his face the area was torched around him. Gabriel chest had gotten huge he then shot the wind at the ground. He shot up into the air forward now deep in the fire while behind him fire shot up he was now surround by fire. The fire formed a dome around him which looked as if he was engulfed. Gabriel then sat down and waited for his opponent. But while waiting spread a black powder away from flame and made sure the flames couldn't touch it.

Name: Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Description: Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The user inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Baku leaped as the giant tiger moved away and let a small grin spread across his face as he saw his opponent flee. Deciding that Gabriel wouldn't just leap away without an attack, Baku jumped in the opposite direction that he jumped. Just as he suspected, Gabriel had used the ceash site of his other failed attack to perform yet another failed jutsu. His large blast of wind didn't even touch Baku.

Although Baku was a calm and collective guy, he was really growing bored with his opponent. ' It's truly time for my solo now, cue the music!' He shouted in his mind. Jumping through Gabriel's fire, Baku held his hand towards the ground and made a tearing motion. The ground bubbled and a large lake of magma came up from the ground. At the same time, Fe-Fe flew above Baku and made a large squawking noise and exploded into a large downfall of magma that fell in a dome around Gabriel. Baku fell into the dome making handsigns unknown to any other ninja in the world. After he was done, a large dragon of magma spiraled from his hands and came down on Gabriel.

Baku knew that Gabriel couldn't doge the attack, because of the dome of magma falling around him and the sheer speed of the magma dragon, not to mention he would have to jump to avoid the expansive magma lake under him. His tiger could't help him now, it waouldn't be fast or strong enough to break through the magma and save it's master. To be sure his opponent was trapped, Baku threw kunai with explosive tags around the dragon, making the impact even more threatening.

Name: Magma Style: Magma Pool (A)
Element: Youton
Description: By utilizing the lava element, and a few handsigns, a ninja strikes the ground and causes magma to seep up and fill an area with a pool of magma. The created magma pool's size and depth differs according to rank:

C: May be a size of 5ft with a 3ft depth at any point
B: May be a size of 10ft with a 5ft depth at any point
A: May be a size of 25ft with a 10ft depth at any point
S: May be a size of 50ft with a 15ft depth at any point

Name: Magma Style: Spiraling Lava Serpent

Description: By utilizing the lava element, the user can make a large serpent made of magma. This serpent lasts one post and has superior manueverabilty compared to the other element versions of this jutsu.

Last edited by Z on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Gabriel saw the man jump down. He saw the dragon and the cone but before it closed over him he would blow his way out and the pool under him Gabriel had one option it was risky but he had to try it just before he fell into the pit. The top closed damn it he made a few hand signs a large buller shot forward with Gabriel inside. While fire on the outside came down on the man outside in to 2 large flaming balls shot at the funny looking man. Wind was inside them so it was double trouble. He feel on the ground beat burnt almost dead the last thought in his mind was that he hope his flame balls hit. He passed out in a coma.

I used this with my flames from the flames of the other jutsu

Name: Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Element: Fuuton
Description: Fuuton • Renkuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. The user inhales a large amount of air into his chest and then slams his fist into his chest to expel it. When expelled it forms concussive spherical projectiles capable of inflicting large damage.

The tigers used this

Name: Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
Element: Katon
Description: Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Baku laughed as he saw his enemy fall. ' Chalk one for the good guys." He chuckled as he saw some fire balls flying towards him. Since he was in mid-air, he didn't really have much he could go. Stretching out into an aero dynamic dart position. Baku fell straight into the magma pull to evade the fire balls. " So this is it, I won't kill you right now out of pity. I want you to repent before you die.. but first." Baku muttered as he walked over to Gabriel's body. Wrapping him in magma and sinking him 10 feet below the surface.

" and you, you tiger. Why haven't you gone away yet? You master is defeated, now disperse." Baku said to the tiger as Fe-Fe Flew into the magma and replenished before flying behing Baku.

Name: Magma Style: Magma Heat Alteration
Description: A ninja who uses Youton can place their hands onto a magma created object or pure magma and cause it to harden into stone. The stone takes the shape of the magma's shape. This jutsu lasts up to 3 posts, and may be released at any time during those 3 posts, causing the stone to turn back into magma. This does not require a hand sign to cause. If the created stone leaves the user's hand, it only lasts a few seconds before reverting back into magma.
Back to top Go down
Sheppard
Konoha Jounin
Sheppard

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

" I am old and withered please hear my warning this man you have beaten is more dangerous then you know" in a large mellow voice the tiger said As he poof into his 6 foot size he began to speak again " He will come back for you he is master but I don't feed on chakra I feed on his mind connection so until he dies or I decide to leave I will stay here eternity. He is not as bad as you think he much stronger then he has showed today he was druged many times over due him learning how to summon me. He is growing stronger everyday he means well but now he is in a comma for a day to 6 years he needs so one to look over him to set him right I think you are perfect for that job what do you say"

OCC: At the begaining of the match i said that they would be here very soon so i called them in. Bam

Last edited by Sheppard on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

" I say... neigh." Baku said as he saluted and disappeared under the pool of magma. Grabbing the body underneath and cutting it's neck in two, Baku dug all the way back to his secret volcanoe lab to examine it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom Goes The Dynamite   Boom Goes The Dynamite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boom Goes The Dynamite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: The Five Great Nations :: Fire Country : Hidden Leaf Village :: Administration Building-
Jump to: