Shinobi Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Reborn

Set at a new Naruto Era, Shinobi Reborn is the place to endulge yourself in the best Naruto Role Play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
| Site |
| Owner |
Caranore

| Head |
| Administrator |
Legion

| Administrators |
Sith
Kaji-Kanto
xXLightxDarkXx

| Battle |
| Moderators |
Arthas

| Application |
| Moderator |
Aki
Kenji Akira

| Request |
| Center |
| Moderators |
Taichou
Techi

| Chat |
| Box |
| Moderators |
Renjiro Haptism
Yachiru-Chan
`links ::

1. Rules and Guides.
  2. Contacting Staff Members/Questions.
  3. Character Creation.
`news ::

We are welcoming new genin with open arms. Make your character application today. :)

There's currently a Moderator Position Contest going on, so if you're interested in becoming a mod and helping members out alongside me, please sign up HERE.
`village capacity ::

Konoha
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Kumo
Genin: OPEN.
Jounin: OPEN [selective].

Legendary Nine
Members: OPEN [selective].

Akatsuki
Members: OPEN [selective].
`league of justice ::

Asokora [Complete, I think] 2n7ob9fAsokora [Complete, I think] Oghp5k
`member of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`character of the month ::

Vote, vote, vote.
`credits ::

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Layout© Alexis.
Site Ideas© Alexis.
Sidebar Layout© Alexis.
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are copyrighted to the respective owners. No information may be taken without permission.

Asokora [Complete, I think]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AliTart

Asokora [Complete, I think] Empty
PostSubject: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:59 pm

NAME: Asokora Dayuko
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Her hair when let down is a little longer than shoulder-length. Has long scars on her back, which is why she never wears anything that would be too revealing to hide them. She is 5'1, a hieght unusually short for her age, so she is usually seen wearing close to long in size because she can't afford to get them custom made. Her outfits usually contain the colors purple, black, or pink. She wears the traditional ninja shoes, black though.
VILLAGE: Konohagakure
ELEMENTS: Raiton -- Lightning \/ Katon -- Fire
SPECIALTIES: Ninjutsu \/ Weaponry
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: She had developed a stronger charkra channel than most, making it almost hard for her to control.

LIKES: Ramen, fighting, messing round, training, and having fun.
DISLIKES: Taking tests, being teased, being chased, bad days and surprises.
WEAKNESSES: Speed, her fear of creepy-looking things(can make her panic), and her hearing.
STRENGTHS: Physical and mental strength, manuvering in small or tight spaces, her sight and abiity to see things better than most.
FEARS: Being chased

PERSONALITY: Outgoing fun personality. She hides her other emotions well from others with her smiles and and laughs. She likes adventure and is always looking for a new thing to do and try everyday. She can be a bit niave at times, she is always loud and boisterious around other people, and is almost always yelling when she talks. She can be very protective when it comes to her team or friends so she can be hot-headed, angry or sad at times, but only on occasion. She is always decribed as annoying, cocky, flirtatiously niave, and once more annoying. She can be either pleasent or unpleasent, depending on if your on her good or bad side. It is also rare for her to look sad, angry or any negative emotions, but if she des don't get in her way. She'll scream your head off and try to hurt you harshly if you get her angry. She'll do the same if you make sad. She critisizes herself sometimes, not feeling feeling like she's pretty, because she was teased when she was younger, making her become self-conscious. She is nice to almost anyone, even those who aren't always nice to her in return. Some call her insane becase is always happy.

FAMILY: Asokora has a small family consisting of only her ather and her after her mother had passed away.
- Sibling(s): No. An only child.
- Mother: Deceased.
- Father: Alive and well.

JUTSU:

Name: Goken Sakusou -- Five Senses Confusion Disorder
Type: Supplementary/ Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air. This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.

Name: Ninpou: Gekka Bijin -- Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura (cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion. The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.

Name: Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu -- Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Name: Soushouryuu -- Twin Rising Dragons
Type: Weaponry/ Ninjutsu
Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon’s experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

RP SAMPLE:

How could they allow this? Allow these humans to enter my world? The seemingly selfish thoughts went through the man's head as he paced from one side of the large window to the other. A fist flung itself from his side smashing the wall creating a large hole, light shining in from outside. The man didn't even flinch, nor did he stop pacing around the room. A light knock on the large wooden doors separating the hallway from this room had him glaring at them. He was at the doors within seconds and he pulled the door open to be faced with a terrified, elderly man holding a letter of some sort.
"H-Here you g-go, Mr. Parlint," The old man handed off the letter before bowing and running away quickly knowing hat Freddrick Parlint was in a bad, no, horrible mood. Freddrick glared at the hallway's wall before closing the door and walking back to the window to read the message. He grabbed a small dagger-like envelope from the table after passing it and opened it quicky. After pulling it out of the letter, Freddrick read it carefully:

Dear Freddrick,
We hope that you are not too bothered by our descision to bring the humans into Neoitle. It was rude for us not to ask you first, Freddrick. We just thought we'd play with the pawns and watch them play with the king. Don't kill'em yet, Freddie!
Yours Truly,
The Gods.

A growl sounded from Freddrick's throat after reading the note, he crumbled te paper in his fingers throwing it. It landed on a silver platform that had instantly incinerated it. A low, raspy voice came from his throat, finally, "Damn them, damn them all.."

--
I am not sure if this is the style you're looking for, or if its the right genre. It's a post I did on WWW.Eliteskills.com/name Asokora. I can role play as a guy or girl. I do longer posts too.
--

HISTORY:
- Pre-Academic Arc
Born in Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf, Asokora's family raised her well, having told her her whole life that being one of Konoha's ninja was and always will be a great honor. When she was six, before she could be enrolled, her parents made her train nigt and day, her father taking over the physical training, and her mother taking over the mental. By the time she was seven, she could do the basic ninja skills without trouble, such as: walk on water, tree climbing, cloning technique, etc. At the age of nine, right before tenth birthday, her mother died of sickness right before Asokora was supposed to be submited into the academy. Her father told her to not be sad, so Asokora promised her dad she would try to always be happy.
- Academy Arc
At the age of ten, Asokora was submitted into the academy, she was an almost perfect student, save the fact that she had a hard time making friends and she was always cocky to the senseis. Her intellegence was high, but her chakra abilities were better since her father's stong points were physcal and not mental. Her training never stopped, not even when she got home from the academy. Asokora soon developed a problem that got her in trouble a lot, she could never control her urge to move or fight. And she developed a self-conscious when the other students made fun of her calling her "spazz" or "no-it-all" and it didn't stop her from trying to beat the other academy students up. Although they tormented her, she did always have a smile on her face.
- Genin Arc
Asokora graduated the academy at the age of thirteen being a strong young ninja with very developed skills. She protects her teammates with all of her power, fighting for that reason and to keep the village safe. She even went on a mission that almost killed her because she was captured and torchered by a couple of rougue ninjas. That mission gave her the permanent scars on her back. She was rescued by a higher-up team, and she was always grateful from the minute they saved her.

---

RP EXPERIENCE: I've been role playing for about a year and half, I've got about a B, B+ roleplaying skill, I think.
ANYTHING ELSE: [go nuts.]

Last edited by AliTart on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 pm

What exactly is your clan, because some of your jutsu are mix matched from other clans.
Back to top Go down
AliTart

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Yeah... I fixed it, I don't have those jutsu anymore... Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:00 am

Satsujin Konmei no Karasu -- Murder of Crows Confusion-
you would need crows ase your summoning

And Twin Rising Dragon doesn't seem C-rank to me, more B or A, unless LN says im wrong.

and so your clan uses flowers?
Back to top Go down
AliTart

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm

.-. M'kay, removed the crow one, and no, I looked it up, the Twin Rising Dragon is C, but I'm unsure...
Yeah, Flowers, I suppose... :/
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am

approved
Back to top Go down
AliTart

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

>->. Bump. Sorry, if I couldn't bump.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm

huh? Oh, I forgot to move this to approved ~_~

sorry, your approved thought Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asokora [Complete, I think]   Asokora [Complete, I think] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asokora [Complete, I think]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Reborn :: The Magic Centre :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters :: Konohagakure Nin-
Jump to: